La Familia
| Victoria "Toya", Victor "Daddy", Edith "Mommy", Me, Andromeda "Ada", and Sing | (Sequioa 2007) |
Last weekend was probably the most beautiful weekend we had spent as a family. It was honest, real, and for the first time...I felt that at some level, we were actually happy together. It has been such a long time....it's overdue. There has been so much pain.
Daddy has always been the religious backbone and Mom has always been the fun one. Contrary to popular belief, we lived such a conservative lifestyle. Church, were at once, a large portion of who we are as a family. Good luck! Guess what happened to me now..lol
Mom and Dad - In their 50s, in and out of their love for one another but finally bought a home - living in one roof, I'm the only one missing in an empty room in a house in Pomona California
Mom - She is beautiful in every way. I can only wish I could even be half of what she had become
Dad - Pride and Unconditional love. We've patch so much pain between us but I've never met anyone that has so much dedication and loyalty for his family. I just met the "bio" dad two years ago but Daddy Victor is who I've realized is my dad...
My sisters and I are different from each other...yet we're so alike. We have faced lifelong stigmas...all of which have made us all strong in our own ways..
Andromeda and Sing - Soon to be married. Presently, we are looking at a venue for their wedding. I can't wait. I wish them true happiness...I'm actually jealous. Hope one day I get to meet my own Sing. Andromeda always think I'm so strong but the truth...She's been the strongest out of all of us. Sing - he's silly but I've always knew that he's a part of my family. I am about to propose that he changes his last name to Salvador.
Victoria - My cute little sister, and she always will be...she is up for an adventure of her own. A rebel in her own way but possesses one of the most vibrant and sexiest personality between the three of us.................she just haven't realized it yet.
Then there is me..
I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway....
My 2nd Family of Haters - In random order...
Representing Vietnam - TRENT, my VGBFF - a true friend I thought I would never find. Our life story holds unique similarities..the unfortunately thing is that I'm hotter..
| Suzie, Trent, Muaaah, and Chris |
Representing Newport Beach and Simi Valley - BRIAN aka "JT", growing to be a true friend but comes in and out of probation. This guy is truly wonderful and never seize to amaze me. His future wife Trent will be happy.
Representing New York and the Mediterranean - SUZIE - my "LBC Bruja"...it takes time to get to know this one.....but shes' my LBBFF...She's genuine who makes me want to always be a better person and a friend....so boys you'll have to pass a panel interview between Trent, Chris, and I prior to consideration..
Representing Philippines - COCO, a character of her own, self-select model extraordinaire that probably deserves a separate blog of her own. She represents a person who gravitates so much sexual energy that I always get in trouble... but pictures and videos would probably be the best way to describe her..
Representing Puerto Rico - CHRIS, currently out of the element, busy with her own version of "eat", pray, and love....I look good in purple girl!
| Coco and I |
| The Tripod Newport Edition, Muahh, Brian, and Trent |
| Roberto and Trent |
Ginger
A product of my self-centered identity. Socially addicting and always on the spotlight...she's with you and I in spirit no matter where she may be....
| Ginger |
Ginger's Personal Travel Video..
Of course, you'll meet a bunch along the way....but this cast will serve you well for now..
Personal Expressions
These are items that words cannot really describe but after days of socializing and continual use - you will understand their true terms
- GOOD LUCK: Can mean a wish for luck, a cry for help, "he's hot", fear, happiness, a term of endearment, or hatred
- THAT'S HOT: love for anything that resembles sexy...
- MENOS: Our love and friendship is usually rated and measured in points. Outfits, attitudes, characteristics, smells, looks, can usually get a "menos" or a subtraction when they don't serve the group well. It's usually helpful if you give yourself a "menos" before the others give you some. That way points taken off are less. It's also a nice gesture of recognizing your fault; a sign of true friendship..ha ha ha
- CHARING!: usually utilized to compliment someone in a joking manner or telling someone something is nice when it really isn't.."joke only"
- BUKKAKE: An item we use as friends to barter services or requests, Roberto was so innocent he had to wiki it. Menos for you Roberto!
- DARKNESS: usually happens to Trent and I when we travel. Laxatives are highly recommended..lol..visuals and my sense of smell comes to mind
- HATERADE: a lemon lime flavored drink that makes your face looks like you just had a really sour lime; usually we say if someone is in a sour mode, "why are you drinking haterade"
- JEWISH: simple....cheap! no offense Assaf and JT
- PHOTOGENIC: looks hot only in pictures
- FARGENIC: looks good from afar
- TALK TO JOHN: someone needs to shit or just shitted!
- FDS: Feminine Deodorant Spray - Trent uses prior to "eating"
- EATING: Sex
- SURFER: An item hitting my sofa, maybe a friend's mouth/crevaces..
No comments:
Post a Comment