Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

So summer 2010 officially ended.  Although  it seemed as if summer never came.  The weather has not been "summer" friendly - we saw very little of the hot California sun.

So a weekend recap:

FRIDAY - Had a Vegeterian/Baptist surfed the hot and sexy headquarters.  Hmmm..interesting evening...at least I ate veggies

Jeff and I - Shin Sen Gumi Japanese Ramen

Saturday - Another family day.  My sister Andromeda and her fiance came over and picked me up to go to a cousin's bday.  I had fun seeing my cousins and caught up with aunts and uncles.  Typical questions always come up of course..."who's your bfs?....where do you live?  what kind of lotion do you use...lol..." it was so much fun..

Saw an old high school teacher ...we took over the whole pizza joint..just one side of my dad's family was over 50 people already - we're a big family..
My cousin's son EJ...awww
We took over the pizza joint..it was crazy..
The cousins that I grew up with...miss them 

My new park newport grandma..lol
SUNDAY - Breakfast at our new beautiful club house and I worked out at the new gym...and swimming with my sisters...wow..it's so beautiful..i'll be gone to enjoy it.. :(

I have a new inspiration to study and plan my travel the next two weeks....my surfers will love our new joint.

SUNDAY - the evening continued with a visit at the Orange International Street Fair...

Menos:  lost another paddle stick - i'm running out.., didn't eat enough food
Plus:  greek area dancing, lots of prayers, and great time with friends..


MONDAY - Bought me a new travel purse and had bbq with friends...didn't take pictures...but it was yummy

Yummy menu:
  • Rice (gotta  have rice)
  • BBQ ribs
  • Steak
  • Chicken Kabobs
  • Rasperry Walnut Salad
  • Rocky Road and Butter Pecan Ice Cream
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment