Fantastical Highlights

Saturday, October 9, 2010

First Day in the South of France...Bordeaux..

Met up with Alban again....It's been 3 or 4 months since he visited La.  We had such a great time.

Day highlights..too many to name.

  • 2 Euro sandals
  • Arcachon..
  •  Sand Dunes
  • Francois
  • DILF (cheater)
  • Dinner
  • Salsa dancing in the city
  • Downtown Bordeaux..
Lesson for the day: 
I can't believe that a man with his son and his wife would flirt with a girl on the beach.  He was good looking but man...it makes me even more doubtful about relationships. 

Alban, Francois, and I had an interesting conversation around marriage and relationships.  It was quite interesting.  For 23 year old men, they seem to know what they want in a relationship.  It's nice to know that since they are friends, we somewhat share the same values.

By the way..I also realized that they were young...I felt like a college kid again.  No plates...barely enough towels (I layed on the beach without a towel)...and man...I can't believe I ate pastries off a dirty table..lol

What happened? I didn't expect this coming from someone who knows what I like..

I met another friend of his name Matthew...he was so excited.  I think he liked Alban..lol and of course..Alban thinks he's "special"..Nevertheless the guy was nice...
Francois and Alban escorting me on the streets of Bordeaux..

Breakfast with Alban..thank you

The Sand Dunes of Arcachon..

"CEEDEr"..i.e. Cider..


The Cheating DILF





Salsa in Downtown Bordeaux..

1 comment: