Fantastical Highlights

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thought about killing myself...j/k

After a long day of Slovakia and Hungary, Boris and I relaxed at home a bit.  There I met his roommates George and Sebastian (Another French Man and George is from Cyprus).

We went to the store for Boris was so excited to make me dinner. It was quite yummy actually....definitely not something I expected from a Serbian man!

Today, I also had to remind myself that it was my Bacon Neil's bday...i wish was in Canada..

Not too much in way of adventures..we went for a drink in a couple of bars. Friday night and there were about 6 people in a "happening" bar...Waste of HUFs!

I snoozed around 3 am.  It was 0 degrees outside...I wanted to kill myself!

Damn potatoes took an hour to peel...college boys=forget decent kitchen utensils..

Boris at work..

No comments:

Post a Comment