Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just another typical trip to Boracay..

After a tiring pool day with a bunch of kids, a friend and I flew off to Boracay.  I love the waters but for some reason it wasn't a trip I was looking forward to.  I've been there before but I guess I knew that I was going to be away for Vday and also knowing that I'd be back after 6 days with another friend, I didn't take the time to make it more adventurous..

The only thing I remembered to be exceptional was my hotel room and the early morning breakfast.  I had a couple of celebrity sightings but didn't really care much to hang out.  They were actually working harder to get to hang out with them...all I knew was that I wanted to work on my tan and eat well..
just another lonely time on an airplane...

My fans..

an entourage..



more taste of local food..

a tricycle ride.

my morning view..




best mango shake ever..


breakfast

me and pepe..

A brit, canadian, american, and italian..



We had 4 nights of acoustic guitar music, 4 mornings of breakfast buffets, 1 day island hopping, 4 random dinners, and many runs for sunblock, off lotion, and water..

I couldn't wait to get back to Manila...



No comments:

Post a Comment