My first weekend back and decided to go down to SD to visit a friend...we decided to go to Gaslamp and hunt for boys...sadly...i became a wallflower
Same thing happened Tuesday..I didn't want to dance or be social when 20 of your friends are trying to get you to eat more tacos or show off your dance moves on the floor...
Then last night was St. Patty's..had two long islands, spoke to some litigation lawyer all night, danced a bit..a couple of guys tried to flirt..but I was just not in the mood...danced by myself most of the time..
ha ha ha..i think i'm getting old..
Same thing happened Tuesday..I didn't want to dance or be social when 20 of your friends are trying to get you to eat more tacos or show off your dance moves on the floor...
Then last night was St. Patty's..had two long islands, spoke to some litigation lawyer all night, danced a bit..a couple of guys tried to flirt..but I was just not in the mood...danced by myself most of the time..
ha ha ha..i think i'm getting old..
No comments:
Post a Comment