Fantastical Highlights

Friday, August 12, 2011

Up where we don't belong...

Earlier this week I was so positive that I'll be staying in Chicago. As the week progressed, its becoming more more less likely since the new job prospects didn't sound as promising as I initially thought it would be.

The week was spent by my best friend campaigning to those who pretend to listen but yet was really just interested in the free boost and food.

Rain, thunderstorm, problems with my mail deliveries, combined with a busy week of evening events and bbq's, I felt so mentally exhausted.
Here I am now sitting on the 4th floor rooftop of a streeterville apartment building looking at the tribune building and trump tower and I miss my bed and my home. Nevertheless, it was all about my best friend looking good professionally during the bbq.

p.s. I got my financial award letter from the management school....it's looking promising. I can't wait to see the acceptance letter :) I guess one thing I learned from this experience is that I'm going to look into project management certification courses this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment