I had lunch with another church parishioner yesterday. She also lost her 6 figure job two years ago and now struggling to make payments to her Newport home. Her portfolio was phenomenal. She's in her 50s so I'm sure it's twice as tough.
The music again today..was delightful. It's first week of advent so we're starting to sing a bunch of Christmas music. It's so to always have something to look forward to every Wednesday and Sunday.
It's Sunday and my best friend Trent just came back from his trip in DC. He now has a bf and I'm glad that he has someone this holiday season. We spoke a bit about her friend Coco and how she deleted me off Facebook and how our friend Brian sent him a picture and he decided to text him back and say he got the wrong number.
I am saddened that many often do not see how simple actions can hurt others. I just never really understood why such actions are necessary at times. Brian may be annoying as hell and may not have the tact to be a good friend sometimes but he is a good man. He means well and he really is kind to his friends. Same for another person I know. I personally wouldn't be able to hang out with him but he's done so much for my travel network that I wanted to honor him for his leadership. All in all, I saw the good in these people.
I don't even have a bf but I choose to be happy that unhappy about others.
"I would not put a dime on him"...I put in $20..$20 that I don't even have. It's thanksgiving....It was just to do so.
What happened to my kind friend who sees the good in others? I hope I made the right decision to say something back. I don't wish defend Brian or Tom but noone also deserves such disrespect.
I ended our chat session by saying "send some love from your relationship my way..I need it....but I also said that I never liked two of his friends but never disrespected them".
After mass today, I had coffee and donuts with another parishioner; a lovely lady from the UK. Church was her home...she lived on her own...with no family and she takes care of our robes for the christmas concert. I felt bad for she was alone at her age. I hope when I'm in my 80s..I'm not going to church alone :(
p.s. It's officially christmas in Newport :)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment