It's been a while. We left our friendship in shambles 5 years ago. We're learning to become friends again.
It was the 2nd dinner of the weekend. Seven girls, laughter, tears, and reminiscing the past. I learned that I could never really just forget the past....I could never really just forget who I was.
We cooked together, cleaned...we slept on the floor...we walked 3 miles in the dark. One of course, forgot to wear sensible shoes.
Thanks for the day....hope we can all do it again
After all...to forgive is divine :)
p.s. one of the girls stayed overnight. she went to court for her bf's hearing. she was devastated. he will be in jail for many years. she called today and said she got a job. I am happy for her.
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment