Despite last week's Sting Ray incident, I decided that I wanted to go to the beach and enjoy the ocean...went for a two mile run down Laguna Beach and had some sun time..
I grew up around grudges. My parents, my grandparents, uncles, and uncles...we all surrounded the life of holding grudges. My uncle has been holding a grudge towards his brother since 1995...15 years over a rumor that's not even true. They have missed out so much in life and I personally don't want to live life with so much limitations and hatred...
Today, I was a bit upset over an email and was going to detached myself from entertainment and events over the weekend...but then I realized.. for what?
In the end, life is too short...and everyone holds their own power to make every moment of life memorable..and through the words of the famous coco "life of limitless opportunities"
This is what i would have missed if I detached myself:
1. lunch with a greek/italian restaurant entrepreneur
2. the best canoli in long beach..
3. steak/avocado pizza...
| canoli from frisco's |
No comments:
Post a Comment