| Coco, her highness.. |
| An incident with the pizza man.. |
FRIDAY:
Elizabeth spend the day with her ex guitar teacher Daniel (who she owes about 30 more hours of guitar lessons)...at the beach for his birthday. Unfortunately, the day didnt turn out all the well since she returned home with a gift from the ocean; a sting ray bite..
It was crazy. Never experienced anything quite like that before...I remembered being so happy for I haven't gone into the ocean all summer..the water was perfect..calm and i could see people walking half a mile away for the water was so shallow...then suddenly, I felt this sharp pain on my foot and thought I stepped on a sharp rock..I looked under my foot but found no blood..so I continued back to my towel...then I saw that I was starting to bleed and felt numb around my calves and leg...I was scared...in pain til about 7 pm then had to head to Aliso Viejo to see my friend Imy and the gang...
On a better note, I found a great Deli off of PCH in Huntington Beach...yummy sandwich!
Meanwhile...back to Aliso..I was happy to see everyone from the wedding party...I was so happy...we had some yummy Italian food and got to see my Chris...he melted my heart...his energy and effect to me was amazing... :(
| my poor infected foot.. |
SATURDAY:
Woke up at 6:30 am and started my way down to Ensenada Mexico for Vanessa and Antonio's wedding...longest wedding ceremony I have ever experienced..Nevertheless probably the most beautiful family that I have met. Wedding small but very personable people made a difference. We were made fun of for being the only asian in the party and not drinking enough..funny enough same guy ended up plastered in the men's bathroom by 9:30 pm...lame..
SUNDAY:
Breakfast, then a 3 hour wait by the mexican border, in and out burger...a fight at the car rental..then a beautiful sunset by inspiration point in corona del mar...
Now I just cleaned my kitchen and living room..having a yummy glass of cabernet..preparing a menu for wednesday night family dinner...
| sunset at corona del mar..inspiration point |
I'm blessed...
No comments:
Post a Comment