What an adventure....I officially committed a crime in another country! I rode the train to Argeteuil...4 times without paying..I saved 12 Euros!
Nico and I had coffee on the way to Gare du Nord. It was nice..we spoke about this kid's future, fashion, family, his summer...to be so young again.
I must say I felt a little way too old to be hanging out with him but his french manners were exceptional. It's always nice when your body doesn't feel like carrying a 20 kg luggage and there is someone out there for a rescue.
It was a little magical. I got to the train station and my train was 30 minutes late. We were in line for almost an hour trying to collect my ticket. So much for having a french man translate everything for me when I ended up catching the wrong train! Well..I just decided to sit in a random seat...got to Brussels much earlier than I expected..
I arrived Brussels Gare du Midi (South Station apparently)...at about 10:30 and a man in an interesting pair of red pants came to pick me up to take me to a random bar in the center called the Monk..then I realized...FUCK..it's cold!
We spent the evening walking around the grand central square then walked home for a long night's rest....
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment