| my last hurrah...warsaw pizza with my crew.. |
| my two couplets....in church with me |
I am skipping about two weeks of blogging just to write this one out. I want to remember. As I knelt in front of a Warsovian Copernicus Monument Church, I can't help but hear the lyrics of a song I used to sing in church...
And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand.
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand.
While reciting the act of contrition while simultaneously hearing a Polish mass, I felt so close to Paulina, Gana, Maciek, and Michal. Tonight they became more than just friends...thank you for such a great beginning to an end...fights and all...misunderstandings and language barriers....I can't help but be in tears.
I have so many things to be thankful for...
A life so blessed and full...
Health...
The love of my closest family and friends...
I'm glad to be living...
No comments:
Post a Comment