Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A new Era into our sisterhood

Seven days after my arrival back home, I'm still jet lagged and went to bed at 9 pm last time and kept on waking up at 4 and 5 am.  My routine has been waking up and making instant coffee (a tradition i have brought back from Warsaw) and making breakfast for the family. 

The routine is easy. It's about 4 cups of coffee for me and the girls and then tea for my dad.  Today, I made my first attempt in makingTortilla Espanola..not bad..honestly - I can't wait to try it with baking powder.

Such a nice day of relaxation - my Uncle Omar paid a visit...it was nice to see him.  He was building a dog house for the new member of our family - Princess

We spent the afternoon window shopping in Chino.  H&M is cheaper here than in Europe.  Paula was wrong.  Blue jacket i saw for 50 Euros in Poland is only $34.99 here.

Perhaps what's nice today was that I've noticed my sisters have shown a sign of maturity and growth.  Victoria brought her boyfriend home - Nate (My poor dad...he was nice but a picky with food..good luck with eating Filipino food).  Also, Andromeda paid for groceries for the first time.  It made me smile.

Daddy and his new love: Princess

My assistant cook: Victoria

Where I spend 3 hours a day - Kitchen

Tortilla Espanola


My sisters have grown :)  I'm glad I am home..

No comments:

Post a Comment