Her head was in pain. One can easily notice that her eyes are tearing and have been crying all day. Why is she worried? She doesn't have to work, she has no obligation to pay rent...if anything, her worry is to take care of her parents.
6 months of work just to pay for medical bills for two days...Such a waste of energy and time. Meanwhile, it could have been spent enjoying the moments with family.
My family has always been burdened by worries, lies, and "keeping face". It's exhausting.
One thing I learned last night however is that I can always seem to find humor in any given moment - i think my sisters made the security staff's day...
I ended the evening with a drink with a new Finnish friend Mikko - we met at 9 and finished at midnight - dive bar but hilarious time
![]() |
| Meet Mr. Finland - Lapland Man - Mikko |

No comments:
Post a Comment