Yesterday, my best friend Trent and I spent the whole day hanging out. Although we were up so late (like 4 am), we got up at 9 am to go to church by 10. On the way to church, we ran across the Shamrock marathon...it was such a beautiful day with the sun, people in green, and time with a good friend.
We got to church and realized that the mass was not until 11. We stayed anyway and headed towards the suburbs of Chitown for some Filipino Grub with our good new friend Jude :)
We, then decided to make a spontaneous dinner for 3 that evening and I spent the evening with an old Salsa friend Mark for a beautiful evening of Wrigley Field and live music.
I left the next day...wondering if I'd be back. It was nice that although Trent has never been one that's great with goodbyes...he took me to the train station and walked me...he gave me a hug goodbye. I was glad to be there for him when he was looking for a place. It was a bit stressful but in the end it all worked out.
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...



No comments:
Post a Comment