So in the spirit of Father's day..I decided that I would spend a week with my family again...it's been nice.
Yesterday, my sister Victoria took me to the movies with her bf Nate. It was nice to spend time with her...perk of visiting my parents on a weekday :) I get to see the inside actions.
Last night, we had another fab dinner..Andromeda bought some rib eye and we grilled it up. We were going to see bridesmaids but decided that it was too late :(
The cutest thing ever was when my dad tried to give me $20 ..he said ." buy yourself lunch"...so cute...my poor daddy working so hard. I smiled and gave him the $20 bucks back...
My mom also left her keys..I wanted to buy like a $100 mattress for my room but my mom is trying to stop me..she wants to buy one for the room..so cute...all this inside action..
I'd feel bad if I go leave this weekend..especially that they might get the bed today..lol that would suck
This is a pic from father's day dinner..I love you dad :)
gotta go..time to shop for a "Pippa" dress :)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...

No comments:
Post a Comment