I still remember this vivid image of you when you were like 7...in the hospital trying to make your frail body to go to the bathroom from a major surgery...I realized back then how strong you were....perhaps even stronger than I am.
Now, you are another year older....I can't help but see how beautiful you are over the weekend. I know I told you how I was amazed how patient you were with your friends..I would have killed them...but you kept me grounded..I knew you wanted everyone to be happy just like they wanted to make sure that you were happy..
You have grown so much that I can't help but smile and tear..I wanted to hold you and tell you yesterday that I was so proud of you at the DMV.....You have no idea how much value you have brought into our family over the years...Mom and Dad and Victoria are so lucky to have you.. but please know that you will always be my little sister...
I remember when you left for the US and you were wearing your cute little pink airport outfit. I remember how much I didn't want to look to say goodbye to you since it was like losing a part of my soul...we've been through so much...so much..
Seeing our pictures last week when we were younger...I remember our bond. You never wanted to be away from me. Truthfully...I will not be ashamed to show those pics in public...even it meant it was buks! That's how much I'm proud of you and how much I truly love you..I hope you know that...Besides....seeing you grow was, and still is, probably one of the most happiest moments of my life..
On your wedding way..I want to make sure that you feel like the most beautiful woman that you deserve to be...
I love you Ada!
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment