Fantastical Highlights

Monday, August 8, 2011

Let others do it for you...

I woke up this morning a bit tired. I woke up at least 15 times last night feeling anxious about my job interviews. These potential jobs can easily change my direction in life.

I called my mom today and it was so nice to have so much support. Even my friend's co-workers sent me their sentiments and emotional support. Sometimes that's all you need.

As impressive my resume could be...I took a couple of naps today and a shot of vodka for a little bit of self confidence..it helped. Overall, it went well but seemed uncertain...Trent said it was positive. We will see...

Maybe it's the rain...maybe it's loneliness..maybe I'm just tired..

Anyhow...party girl or not...it's nice when friend's just write you nice notes....I don't ever want to forget..I'm surrounded by good friends:

From Niels, the Dutch guy:

Hi Elizabeth,
Dear Elizabeth, you know yourself well, but did you realize that you ARE the hottest girl of Chicagoland? I'm happy to be a respected member of your fanclub now. I truly hope to share more fun moments with you soon. Meeting you means one needs to Try to not get distracted too much, so as to see your true identity. One won't be disappointed.
I don't think I can withstand any invite from you.
YOU ARE the hottest :)
and by the looks of it, I won't have to go to St Louis this week, so may still have some energy left in me by Thursdayevening. Count on me, I would let you know if it would NOT fit.
I don't know if you read this in time, but I wish you good luck with the interview today! Even if you don't read it before, I'll now send this and hope some positive energy will be helping you just that little bit.
I want to thank you and Trent again for a very nice evening. I enjoyed the wine, the meal and your company a lot.


Hugs,
Niels



From Mr. Oklahoma:
If your face doesn't hurt from the biggest smile ever after spending only 2 minutes with Elizabeth, you're doing it wrong. She'll whip your ass into shape, smacking away every ounce of shy from your body all while making you feel 10 feet tall and invincible. Rrrwaaarr!!
Especially when combined with her equally fierce partner in crime, Trent, Elizabeth is the most genuinely fun person on the planet. The ENTIRE planet. That's hot.

>:D


From Mr. BK:

What else can be said about Liz? Bein w/ her takes the edge off big time! She really knows how to enjoy life and "explore". Once you've been lizzified you can never go back.
But my ass is sore after 3 days (and I like it)


From Yakov, Mr. Russia:
Elizabeth is the life of every party, an awesome event organizer, and a real pro on the dance floor! It's never a dull moment with Elizabeth!

From Pete of Minnesota:

Elizabeth was in the first group of people I met upon arriving at the Madison Couch Crash. She immediately made me feel important and quickly got me laughing. Talking to Liz is like experiencing really good ice cream for the first time... she puts you at ease, satisfies your hunger for validation, and leaves you smiling. She really needs to write down her "Lizisms" and publish them in a book. The world needs her wit and wisdom! :-) I look forward to spending time with her again.

From Professor Ygor:
Elizabeth is every bit as fantastic as her name suggests. She made Madison Crash truly special. I am so happy to have met her and hope our paths cross again soon!


From Fried Chicken Guy:
OMG! She is fantastic as her name implies! Life of party type person that never gets bored! She would even make furniture smile! I hope we get together again because I want to show her why I eat plenty of corn!!!


From My Best Friend:

> She is actually my best friend and is currently staying with me in Chicago until the end of the month. I can assure you that you will have no regrets if you hire her.
> I think this will be a wonderful experience for her and know she will be able to accomplish whatever you put in front of her. Anyways, do you think this may develop into a full-time position? I know she is interested.


I AM SO BLESSED AND SURROUNDED BY BEAUTY OF HUMAN LOVE :)

Today was rainy in chicago again..


No comments:

Post a Comment