I finally saw the $100. Funny how life can change in a heartbeat. You were once a part of it and now you leave for Finland as if you were never here to begin with. The pain is still there. You dismiss it. You dismiss me. I don't want your $100. Don't use it as an excuse as an only form of farewell. I know you can't forget. No one ever could.
I remember it as if it was yesterday. It was 4 am. The freeways were empty on a cold February morning. We parked, you gave me your gold chain and we parted with you saying "My friend will pick me up". I drove to Trent and then I cried.
I still pass by that Diamond Bar dive bar once in a while. I will keep that heart shaped ornament so that I could never forget. Love doesn't lie. Thanks for the learning experience..
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment