I'm finding myself wishing and wishing lately. I seem to be jumping from one broken bridge to the other with no definite direction and just trying to stay afloat.
Last Friday, I learned two things:
* Don't interview for a job on a Friday after lunch - they barely listen to what you have to say for they are ready to go home for that holiday weekend anyway..
* It doesn't matter if you know someone - if they hate on your shoes - feel the luck...women interviewers are the worst
Needless to say, they didn't even give me time to mail out a thank you card..I got the rejection letter right away. I'm either overqualified or my experience doesn't match their current needs.
I'm working on a tight deadline. I need this change by the end of this month. I need a reason to be thankful this year. Please just let it come.
I miss my Christmases some time ago. They were full of gifts. Lately, I've been receiving...I'd like to give once again.
My Monday, I am hoping that $500 would just magically appear on my doorstep. $462 to be exact. Otherwise, I lose my health insurance for the remainder of the year. I keep on thinking of creative ways to find this magic $462..thinking of things that are even too personal to get rid off...every dollar counts..
How did I get to this...I don't understand. It's sad..but just like a friend said..it's just another roadblock..my time will come again.
I got a 559 call today. I'm still waiting for a call back. More news to come :)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment