Fantastical Highlights

Monday, October 24, 2011

A call for an early christmas gift...

It's Monday evening, I just spent another $200 in car repairs, a bit worried about where a couple of huge bills along the way (damn kaiser), wrote three thank you cards and I just spent the day reading about how to talk about myself without talking like I'm full of myself. Good luck lol

I feel good...

I deserve this. Please let me help you prove it. I've done my time. I want to give back. This time next year, I want to be able to pay everyone who's made this transition easier for me. Perhaps have the chance to help another person in the same situation. I've asked my friends to send me good vibes. I've asked many to speak highly of me. I've been giving so much back..at this point...I think it's time that I get some good karma in return.

Note to self: tell interviewer that pictures are available upon request.

I am looking forward to a new home and a brighter christmas on 2012

p.s. anthony is wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment