Fantastical Highlights

Friday, January 27, 2012

I am alone but not lonely...

To date, my living room and kitchen is spotless after my 3 day move back to 1320. It's nice to be home :)

I am getting a new roomie as of this weekend. His name is Firas. He's a lebanese guy from Chicago and funny as hell! We always laugh when we're talking. I will give him 6 months to kill me.

I watched 6 movies in 3 days. I've forgotten how much I love movies. It takes me away...momentarily. I often find myself in state of shock watching at times. Then I often think to myself, my life story could be 500 movies on its own.

I've been making myself dinner and lunch every night. I am loving the solitude. Unfortunately, I am not looking forward to cleaning my messy room.

I AM ALONE BUT I AM NOT LONELY. I have a full life ahead of many this weekend. Dinner with friends tonight, dinner with family tomorrow, and church on Sunday..Life can't get any better :)



No comments:

Post a Comment