Intelligence, Impressive, and Intimidating
I got labeled with this today....
Interestingly put yet seemingly contradicting. I paint a picture of complete composure yet deep inside I'm tearing apart all the time. Life confuses me. It shows a promising road but at times takes you for a loop where you end up in the same location close to where you simply started.
Last night seemed amazing...impressed by 6 hours of bliss...champagne, decadence, and growing fondness filled a room. I tried but just like another typical experience - you feel mislead and inhuman.
When did it ever happen that transparency is not of importance? I guess I'm guilty of the same accusations.
Closeness - how I yearn to be close to some of the people in my life. In my life, time is preserved and already limited..yet I seem to still find some for those that are important to me. I'm tired. I get tired of trying.
Tonight - I sit in my sofa. The tv is on, my phone is relentlessly making noise...I have a 100 invitations of adventure - yet I just want to be alone..
I want to dance. Dance for hours - Feel the music that fills my ear, that moves my body....
I saw a friend two weeks; a mutual friend of ours passed away....It was a moment to celebrate a beautiful soul.We reflected over our 10 years of friendship - yet transparency seemed to have disappeared...
It has been a fun-filled last three weeks...skydiving, miami, easter,
an impressionable new model of work...modeling the way has been my strategy; i am happy that it seems to work.
3I's...look closely - I am empty..
Probably one of my favorite pictures of the year - We were happy :)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
independent
ReplyDeleteimaginative
indispensable