This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
Thursday, May 3, 2012
9
If Beyonce can put an album called "4" - mine will be a 9
9 - with 1 being the unhappiest and 10 being happiest - I am definitely feeling like a 9.
Gernot called me today. His typical sales approach struck me with a need to answer his questions. I just never truly felt the need to explain. There was no point. Besides I am a 9.
What would make it a 10? A boyfriend for my 35th birthday? Actually, that would make it a 12.
I was left with the question of what I wanted for my birthday? I pondered with the thought of treating myself to a trip somewhere...San Francisco? Phoenix? or even to visit my best friend in Chicago.
Here is my picture of the day :)
p.s. I will have a new room mate starting the 12th :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment