Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

He never knew...I never knew...


It was almost like watching a story unfold about a childhood of a man at 27. You hear of little stories, places where he's been, things he used to do, ways that he used to be while you were given moving mental pictures about his life and everyone around it.

He is the sun; the man that sheds his energy and wakes you up with his radiating brightness.   He is surrounded by these planets that revolve around him as life and time went by.  The planets spoke about events of his light and darkness.  His glimmer never stops and energy widely and openly take.

This weekend I fell in love with his Venus; his evening and morning star shining above her love ones.  As she orbited the light of sun, she glimmers as the Roman Goddess of love and beauty. She filled my weekend with endless wonders.  She offers a faint motion of love and devotion that equally grows to those that offers equal affection.  Like the evening star, she lights up a room as radiant as her sun and you can't help to stare at her, learn about her story, fade away in her eyes. Her beauty is unique glorified by the glow of the love that surrounds her.  Her name is Diane.

He was and still your earth.  He grounds you.  He provides the essentials and comfort that reminds us of what's important.   He follows the same movement as Venus to share the energy that you give. 
He provides the four seasons that that reminds us of that constant circle and our place in life.  You think you are different from each other in way of distance, perhaps age, content, size but offer the same values and integrity of life.  In many ways, he needs you but you also need him for he will always be a part of you even if you're stationary and he circles the universe around you.  His name is Richard.

Perhaps you may classify her as Pluto.  She used to be a part of your system but now we found out that she is her own.  Nevertheless, she will always be part of you for you grew up knowing who she is to you.  She has created a new system but never forget she's very much like you.  As a moon, I felt her presence and I know how much she loves you.  Heck - why wouldn't you be, you both have high school yearbook pictures at the basement.

I will be forever be your moon that simply borrows from your light; a light of compassion, love, and endless warmth from the core of your heart. Some nights I may be covered by clouds. I will change shapes but just like on Sunday night around you - I glow and light dark paths and just like the moon - sometimes, I have a rough dry patches (like in my face everytime I'm in MN)..good luck.

Brandon - word for word, I feel very much the same way..You said..".. I've never felt like this. I want to express to you how much I am in love with you and how much you mean to me... But I can't find the words. I'm afraid if I try to describe it that they wouldn't completely define my love on the correct level. You embrace my family with open arms... you can handle my friends... you can handle me!!! You love the things that I love and... you expose me to new things that I have never tried before" (like death in a cornfield)
I like to think that who I am (my story) is defined by the experiences that I have and the places I've been. I want those experiences and stories to have you in them! I want to learn new things with you and see new places. 


“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me" 

 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment