As of today, we have seen each other relentlessly for 10 days in a row. I cannot live without seeing or talking to you everyday. This weekend was perfect.....extremely perfect..thank you my love...
Yet another perfect weekend. I am still trying to convince myself that you're not just a pigment of my imagination. Our pace, our love for each other, your family, friends, and our weird moments of saying and always thinking the same thing at the same time; one thing I only tend to have that with is my best friend, Trent. I guess it's time to change that mindset, you are my new best friend.
I have to write this down for I will forget...here are the turn of events:
Thursday night - date night in little saigon - we discovered a new favorite - duck spring rolls :) - you couldn't have been any more patient with me after driving me back and forth to pick up hair products the night before our very first flight together.
Friday morning - your dad's car service picked us up, he looked so adorable and calm, while you made a fuzz about your starbucks at John Wayne - it was a nice flight, we fell asleep on each other's shoulders.and holding each other's hands...
Friday afternoon - Lunch with your mom and a mini tour of Bloomington...I was tired but for the most part I was smiling - the turning leaves looked so beautiful around where you're from. That run was perfect :)...I feel so inspired, close, and most of all enthralled with your love...
Friday night - we were slightly in tears during the wedding procession, we kept on falling in love with each other all night - it was so nice to be greeted by your doggies.....the next day
Saturday - our beautiful run, quick coffee with your dad and mom, lunch with your mom and dad, appetizers with your whole family, an amazing dinner by the water with the Creages...and a night out with your high school friends - I was smiling all day :) thank you..
Sunday - brunch with an old friend, and laughing with you all afternoon because you wanted to get upgraded first class by your self...thanks for putting me under the bus :)
I don't ever remember ever traveling with anyone like you...seamless, flawless, easy and in love..
thanks for a wonderful weekend captain :) I love you :)
Yet another perfect weekend. I am still trying to convince myself that you're not just a pigment of my imagination. Our pace, our love for each other, your family, friends, and our weird moments of saying and always thinking the same thing at the same time; one thing I only tend to have that with is my best friend, Trent. I guess it's time to change that mindset, you are my new best friend.
I have to write this down for I will forget...here are the turn of events:
Thursday night - date night in little saigon - we discovered a new favorite - duck spring rolls :) - you couldn't have been any more patient with me after driving me back and forth to pick up hair products the night before our very first flight together.
Friday morning - your dad's car service picked us up, he looked so adorable and calm, while you made a fuzz about your starbucks at John Wayne - it was a nice flight, we fell asleep on each other's shoulders.and holding each other's hands...
Friday afternoon - Lunch with your mom and a mini tour of Bloomington...I was tired but for the most part I was smiling - the turning leaves looked so beautiful around where you're from. That run was perfect :)...I feel so inspired, close, and most of all enthralled with your love...
Friday night - we were slightly in tears during the wedding procession, we kept on falling in love with each other all night - it was so nice to be greeted by your doggies.....the next day
Saturday - our beautiful run, quick coffee with your dad and mom, lunch with your mom and dad, appetizers with your whole family, an amazing dinner by the water with the Creages...and a night out with your high school friends - I was smiling all day :) thank you..
Sunday - brunch with an old friend, and laughing with you all afternoon because you wanted to get upgraded first class by your self...thanks for putting me under the bus :)
I don't ever remember ever traveling with anyone like you...seamless, flawless, easy and in love..
thanks for a wonderful weekend captain :) I love you :)


No comments:
Post a Comment