I've had a big project in mind for years. I just got another push to work on it again. I want to finish this before the end of the 2014.
I was looking over Facebook pics this morning and I must say, I am a bit hurt but glad to have seen what I saw.
It's been over 13 years. Life has been a never ending learning process about versions of love, friendships, and all the tears attached into it.
Unconditional Love, Wounded Trust, Unwelcomed Heartbreaks
I haven't written in months. I am happy. Anything else is just noise.
I love you Captain...
I was looking over Facebook pics this morning and I must say, I am a bit hurt but glad to have seen what I saw.
It's been over 13 years. Life has been a never ending learning process about versions of love, friendships, and all the tears attached into it.
Unconditional Love, Wounded Trust, Unwelcomed Heartbreaks
I haven't written in months. I am happy. Anything else is just noise.
I love you Captain...

I love you Elizabeth...
ReplyDelete