Fantastical Highlights

Monday, January 27, 2014

Overjoyed, Over loved, Over you



Our love letters and prayers are not just meant for the two of us...it's meant for everyone to understand how truly wonderful love can be...this is my prayer and song for you this week Captain....

So who's to say that dreams don't come true...til this day, I still am out of words how I fall in love with you every single minute and hour of the day...

I will marry you for the man that you've been, that you are, and I know you will always be.
You have glorified the true meaning and what I have always imagined what life with love could be...
You have melted my heart with your passion, with your words, and with your wisdom

I see love through the eyes of our family and friends...
I see the love that your parents have for you....
I see the love that you have as a father to your pet Sophie...

I have never been so proud to be in love with someone as charming as you are...
Your eyes, your smile that are dedicated just for me, your eloquence with your love...

I see the love that my parents see when you look at me..
I want to keep that love...everyday of my life for the rest of our life..

I appreciate your for your support and understanding of my weaknesses...
Thank you for shedding light in the darker part of my life..

You accept me with no reservations...You love me for my TRUE self..

I could only hope that I share and give the same love that you give to me every day..

This is going to be another full year of adventures and I'm so glad to have it with you...

This song is for you my love..

Brandon Evan Creager - I love you...you are mine..I am yours...and I look forward to sharing my life with you :)




OVERJOYED

Over time, I've been building my castle of love
Just for two, though you never knew you were my reason
I've gone much too far, for you now to say
That I've got to throw my castle away

Over dreams, I have picked out a perfect 'come true'
Though you never knew it was of you I've been dreaming
The sandman has come from too far away
For you to say, "Come back some other day"

And though you don't believe that they do
They do come true, for did my dreams
Come true when I looked at you
And maybe too, if you would believe
You too might be overjoyed, over loved, over me


Over hearts, I have painfully turned every stone
Just to find, I had found what I've searched to discover
I've come much too far for me now to find
The love that I've sought can never be mine

And though you don't believe that they do
They do come true, for did my dreams
Come true when I looked at you
And maybe too, if you would believe
You too might be overjoyed, over loved, over me

And though the odds say improbable
What do they know for in romance
All true love needs is a chance
And maybe with a chance you will find
You too like I, overjoyed, over loved, over you

Over you







No comments:

Post a Comment