Oct. 12
After a long day of museums, Ruffo and I spent the earlier part of the evening napping and eating prior to his soccer match. This was also the first time I decided that I don't mind hummus combined with meat and cheese. Today, I also realized why Brian, a special friend of mine, loves cherry tomatoes.
Ruffo, never took a girl to a game. We wanted to make his friends that he's really not that boring and conservative. It wasn't difficult..his friends were welcoming.
It was almost like we were on the amazing race; nap, eat, run to the train stop, transfer, change into his gear and run half a mile to his match. Of course, we were still late. To end the evening just right, his team of course won!
The match was followed by beer and small talk. Ruffo is clueless..half of his friends were married and he didn't even know. He was never invited...ha ha ha..
12:30 am come and we realized we missed the metro :( Ruffo have this theory that brussels is the most rideshare/hitch hiking friendliest city. He was right..but everyone else thought he was crazy!
The day was magical. What girl will complain if she had hot men sweating running around in front of her?
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment