It was fun..we made instant friends. I always like it when I visit a city and visit a supermarket or an open market...you get a taste of the people and the food culture of the city..
We then came home..made a fabulous dinner for three then hit the town..
It seemed as if we did so much again..I was tired. Dinner took 2 hours to make and I haven't gotten a nap...
At around 10:30 we decided to go to the center for a couple of drinks...I drank a lot! Ruffo's friend, Vincent..was hilarious...
Vincent: a man in his late 30s maybe early 40s recently married to a vietnamese woman he fell in love with while visiting vietnam...He is super funny! He was a bit conscious about his English but with the combination of facial expressions and unexpected gestures - I sure did laugh a lot!
I felt abundance! People in brussels seemed as if they never seen an asian girl before...I was given way too many free drinks and phone numbers...but I decided to keep focus with the people that I was with..
We then walked towards the Mannequin Pis...then I heard salsa music - I got my fill...
Met with Ruffo's two friends at a local bar...it was old with 4 levels but interestingly old and randomly decorated...one, two, three..maybe four drinks came through..
Then we met Hungarians on our way back...then the party continued til 4:30 am...by now..I wanted to kill Ruffo! I never met anyone so open and giving like him! He invited 5 random strangers into his home..
| the hungarian belgian crew at 3 am in the morning |
| my lunch..tuna sandwich.. |
Tomorrow I leave brussels for Antwerp...time for another adventure..this time with a chef..
No comments:
Post a Comment