Fantastical Highlights

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

On the way to Antwerp...

Oct 13..
I woke up this morning..a bit tired but had to up early to meet up with Dim; my previous host before I accepted Ruffo..

Dimitri: A russian/french man living in Brussels hosting people from all over the world.  He met me at the central station and we walked around the city; Dimi style..I had my very first Belgian french fries with sauce...yummy..

He was a bit coarse and reminded of many typical french men I have ever met.  Very well dressed..and distinctly characterized by his hair, eyelashes, and lips....Dimi is one unique human being...






I then decided to walk around the Cathedral...ran across a couple of gypsies and had my first morning coffee.  It was nice; two hours of personal silence listening to the rustling leaves and the sound of nearby tourists coming out of their tour buses..


I came home and notice that Gratien and his friend were cleaning..it was time to go.  Headed to MIDI and purchased my 6 euro ticket to antwerp..I was ready to go..

Bye for now Brussels..

No comments:

Post a Comment