Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Paris, j'arrive! 9/27/10

At 15:03..I took the Eurostar train from London to Paris!  This is my second time but this time, I am visiting for two weeks!

I am staying outside of Paris in an area called Argentueil... many raised their eyebrows everytime I say where I was staying...but I really don't mind..I met my friend Anas a year ago and we get along well...I want to cultivate our friendship.

I arrived around 18:30 pm..at Gare Nord Station in Paris...Anas met me with a smile..it was beautiful...it was then I knew that Paris will be a beautiful night..

35 Euros for a week pass...wow

We went to Geant Casino to buy something to make for dinner.  Anas and I made pasta and had some wine...played catch up..

At the King Cross/Eurostar Station in London..
Tomorrow - my first day in Paris..I will visit my old hood...Sorbonne..

Anas making me dinner..

Me and Anas..

My welcome moroccan shoes..

yumm...eggplant...   

No comments:

Post a Comment