Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A visit with an old Friend ...Day 3 in London with Kristian of Norway..

Today, September 26, I had an amazing breakfast with Jeff.  Banana and coffee and a bite of his toast was quite filling that day.  It was such a beautiful day...I was at the Park Royal Station and was enjoying the rustling of the leaves and the silence that came along with it....


Last year, I met Kristian - a finance guy in Canary Warf area of London.  After two years of work in London, he decided to go back to Norway for he misses family and friends.
Kristian made breakfast for me...(notice the small spill Trent)

Mr. Lund from Norway..

A view from the  Canary Wharf area..

Jeff's English Breakfast..



Kristian funny, adventurous, and he lived in US for a bit so we were able to catch on on Old times..we ordered in some fried chicken for me and kabobs for the norwegian...then we watched a couple of movies.  One thing I realized about Kristian was that we've never really had a deep conversation. He always had a wall for some reason.  I wish he had opened up more...his mind is complex, complicated..but open minded..one of his best characteristics..

Woke up the next day...it was a nice breakfast..eggs with toast, milk and coffee...then off I go to see Anas in Morocco...

No comments:

Post a Comment