Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Euro Trip 2010 - Day 2 In Paris, A visit to my old Paris and a new friend...

Today was my first intense day in Paris.  After 3 stations and 3 train transfers and an overwhelming number of new french signs - I made my way back to an old station - St. Michel..

I remember this corner just like yesterday...overlooking the famous Notre Dame, a couple of small cute little bakeries, and visions of the old latin quarters.  I remember many nights of beer, salsa, and another old visit from an old friend from a local restaurant..

Highlights:
  • A walk around Monmartre/Sacred Heart Church (Magnifique view of Paris at night)
  • My first Crepe compliments of Richard Gin (A Lao Parisien)
  • Visit to Richard (Friend of Ms. B)
It was nice..I came home with a smile...then enjoyed dinner with Anas...also felt a little drunk

Richard Gin

The Notre Dame

River Seine

Richard..

Brazil and South Africa Representing..


My first Crepe

Sacred Heart..
Tomorrow is Ana's master's presentation - he is so stressed and nervous...so cute..

No comments:

Post a Comment