Fantastical Highlights

Friday, October 22, 2010

Damn Cigarettes..

We met with Guillam and had some drinks at Raval.  We met his friends and I remember trying to catch up with him for he was walking like Godzilla invading Tokyo.  Slow down dude! We are on heels.

Guillam is interesting.  He's half french and half Spanish and importer/sales guy for a fishing company.  He talks like a salesman. He would ask for your opinion about your choice or preferred option but he made a decision anyway.  He's very opinionated..I don't think he's the type of guy I would like to hang out with.  I will need a break every 20 minutes.  Paulina didn't like me.  Little did she know, her new bf is not too far the way he is.  All that aside, he, Guillam, has his charms.

We went to have drinks with his friends.  It's nice to meet locals that actually speak English.  We spent an hour at a bar then we went back to Las Ramblas to get a groove on.

Trent and I were at this same club last year.  I liked it because they played good music and it was for free (at least before 2 am anyway).  I hated this lifestyle. It's too tiring.  Who wants to start partying at 2 am after working all day.  I appreciated LA for once! I like my day...I don't want to be up late at night all the time..

The bar/club was empty but around us were kids in their teens. I felt so old. We were dancing but my heart wasn't there.  Combined with my poor taste of outfit and being tired from the day, I knew we were going to be done early!

After an hour and about 15 random incidents with a dancer holding a burning cigarette..it was time to go! We were also offered if we wanted to buy drugs...

I'm getting old...I wish I had stayed home!

Paula, of course, in her element..

The smoky club..

Gana and I..


that famous Guillam and the Polish twins

No comments:

Post a Comment