Fantastical Highlights

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Malek and our 4 am Beer...

Tonight, I also met an American who decided to live in Barcelona to finish his studies.  Those damn sangrias and coffee shops always attract Americans! He went to a metal concert and we were supposed to meet up for a drink after dinner but he didn't get back there in time.  The girls didn't want to wait so I felt like a hooker waiting in the middle of Las Ramblas (or at least I looked too good anyway to be waiting there by myself....ha ha ha)

I learned one thing today...ask a girl to borrow a phone when you need one...they understand your fear as a girl by yourself.

Anyhow..two hours later...i got a 4 am call. It's Malek..he wanted to have a beer...WHY THE HELL NOT!

So we did...It was cold. The beer was cold. The conversation felt cold. I never saw him after that night..oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment