Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Futbol Part 3

Today wasn't so bad.  At least, I didn't have to watch a game..I just had to shop at Camp Nou (home of the Barcelona Team).  I bought me a jersey to sport at a next soccer game!  Yeah!!!

Breakfast with the girls again was phenomenal...but we were too tired so we decided to go to the beach and nap.  At least we got to see the ocean!

We went back to La Borne for more Sangria. 20 Euros for 4 tootpicked Tapas! We were mad!  I went back home tired.  The girls were tired but went to Plaza Espana.  Damn haters!  I spent the evening with Eli and David. I was feeling sicker but they made me me Spanish Tortilla with mushrooms!  Yum!
Dinner with eli and David..


Brazilian music at Barceloneta..

Our 20 euro 4 toothpick tapas..


naked men on the beach..hot...


Tomorrow, the girls leave :(  then i'm on my own again...

No comments:

Post a Comment