After a nice breakfast with the girls, we spent the afternoon shopping. Last July, I had the privileged of hosting Victor and his friends in LA. They were a group of surfers and skateboarders who spent their whole day either on the water or on the skate parks. It was a nice time...they even made me dinner one night.
Victor is metro. He loves to shop more than I do. He actually bought a shirt that same day for he decided he didn't like what he was wearing that day. He was addicting. I made about 6 unplanned purchases today.
We spent the afternoon taking pictures but also talking about relationships. He just got out of a six year one. I could tell it's hard but we talked about it. Just like many, he went out on dates after and after 2 months, he is missing his ex. He's in that comparison stage...it was easy to relate to..
This trip has been about men and their lost loves and I had to hear about it. What about my love? I was longing for one, too. I was glad that Victor is just a friend. It's nice to be able to talk to guys about their feelings. He was deep but he's young at the same time...Victor actually is one of the people that inspired me to write about my trip (he made me write in English about his day with me..it was cute)
This Saturday was ordinary. Dinner at Eli's and David's (I made spinach soup and spaghetti). Then we slept to enjoy the next day..
Till we see each other again Victor, thank you for the moment..
| Gana and the soup... |
| Our breakfast..spanish style enseymada.. |
| not to miss...coffee...everyday.. |
| awwww..my victor soriano :(..you'll be missed.. |
| my lunch... |
| My famous spinach soup..yum.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment