Fehti and I enjoyed our last morning breakfast together with my overflowing Tunisian fresh tea and more of my favorite Mascarpone. It was then time to hit the road again. This time around, I am introducing the Mr. Christian.
 |
| I'm falling for the beauty of candelabras...they are becoming like benches for me..lol |
 |
| Christian and I... |
 |
| What I face everytime I was in the toilet... |
 |
| Fehti planning his day in his kitchen.. |
 |
| Our morning bird friend.. |
 |
| My Grey Dark Antwerp room...and bed..damn heater didn't work.. |
 |
| Patio - made me think of bbqs.. |
 |
| more futbol.. |
 |
| Shopping in Antwerp with Christian's oversized sweater.. |
 |
| My look when i'm trying to figure out how to figure out the scale for vegetables...damn machines |
 |
| My look once I figure it out.. |
 |
| Driving in Christian's Car in Antwerp...100 kmh signs...could they be any more specific (5 lighted signs) |
I've known of Christian for a while, precisely since 2007. I have been constantly updated by his travel pics, videos, and reports from his travel almost every year. Frankly, he made me so jealous over the years.
His profile: Stands about 6 ft. 5...Curly long hair and fairly big built. Let's just say everyone looks at us when we go grocery shopping at the stores.
We spent the day looking at his videos skydiving and pictures of all his travels in South America and Europe. I was even more jealous of his Asian Travel adventures. He's such an adventurous guy.
We headed to a futbol game around 3 pm. I spent the afternoon freezing watching a bunch of young kids beat up men in their late 20s and 30s..even 40's in the field. Surprisingly... they won...
I also met a 17 year old who's an aspiring futbol star. Wow...amazing little kid and I hope that he makes it one day, either modeling or in futbol. We spoke of his gf and relationships and how he enjoyed being single. It was refreshing...
We made dinner together that evening and went downtown to meet his friends. His friends were then late so we decided to hit a couple of bars in the area.
I remembered my body being so tired and getting sicker and sicker by the hour and my heart was
longing for home.
Christian and I spoke of home, love, relationships..it was nice. I felt really close to him this evening...I thought about Calvin..Matthew...ugh...I think Calvin is finally over me. Not sure what to think of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment