It's 5 pm...I'm sort of skipping my pattern in writing but...I've been in bed all day and it's raining out. I'm feeling sick. How can people live like this. It's cold, it's wet..it's depressing.....
I asked a local "how can one live like this"...the answer was.."we just manage"....Today, for the first time, I miss home :(
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
As I am traveling this time around, I realized that I have had to talk about my family, history, friends, all over and over again. The day ...
-
Here's a brief overview of the leading characters is this telenovela... La Familia Victoria "Toya", Victor "Daddy...
-
Last night I caught up with my favorite show glee :) One of the scenes was with Quinn and the new guy. They sang a beautiful song...I fell ...
No comments:
Post a Comment