Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's really rude...

We were all awaken by the sound of loud rain.  After dinner last night..we all quietly went to bed.  Dimitri and Tori spent the evening teaching each other tango.  We all felt instant connection as friends that evening. Although cold..I decided to spend last night bathing...it was nice..

Tori and I decided that we were going to spend the day together.  The day turned out to be beautiful! Sun came out and we did the regular tourist thing.  We started of with coffee and some fresh croissants.  We spoke about her travel plans.  Just like I am, she is intending to do a three month stint in Europe.

It has been day 2 since I've managed to get away not paying the 2 Euro tram fare...it was nice to live on the edge for once.

Day highlights:
  • Scene with the Mannequin Pis (We made other tourist uncomfortable)
  • We also had some fries and a walk at the square...it was beautiful...a guy from the flower market both gave us flowers...it made us smile all day
  • Met an Aussie guy who paid 300 euros for 10 glasses of champagne from a bar that conned him with a Russian model..drunk dumb men..although it made me fearful of traveling occurred alone...Budapest (where the incident occurred)
  • Shopping for soup at a local store and fish market (that was another experience)
  • Salsa dancing in Belgium for the 3rd time!  Wow...I met Lin from Paris...wow our dance connection was phenomenal..
But perhaps the most interesting incident was when I sprayed perfume on me after smelling that I stink like smoke from the last bar.  Tori said "Don't do that in the Tram girl! It's Rude"...my response was...

"What's rude is I didn't take a shower and went out and public smelling like a junkie!"..

I spent the evening lost in the middle of the Royal palace in Belgium.  I was waiting for a friend from Turkey to meet me for a drink.  The rain, the empty roads, and the sound of cars hitting the puddles...it was like being a Victor Hugo film.

Tonight is my last night in Brussels...although I thought it was a long visit...I must say that living condition, sickness, and random emergencies and all..I had a great time..

Goodbye to the country famous for French Fries and Chocolate!
marriage anyone?

a moment with God..









My gift to Dimitri..and his pad..

awww..my simone..



oh by the way...i don't mind fish soup anymore..it's yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment