Fantastical Highlights

Monday, October 18, 2010

"I have never"....

October 18 Part II..

It is now Monday night and I came home around 8:00 pm (yes..I was 10 minutes late).  I smell dinner in the kitchen and noise in the kitchen.  On the corner sits a tiny girl with her oversized luggage (gosh I was relieved that I didn't have the biggest luggage as a traveler).  I gave Malle, Dimi, and Simone kisses hello
The losers: Mischa and Simone (Russian and French)

Malle and Tori preparing for dinner..



The rain finally stopped and the view outside the Courthouse was just magnificent.  It was a vegetarian household so it was Pasta with some cream sauce and vegetables.  Simple but  the company and presence of the people had made the dinner quite extraordinary..

We had played a game called "I have never..." and of course..I won!  Strategic formulation of questions have worked its wonders and I have even successfully made two guys dance together at the same time..

The flatmates in the beginning were distant with me..but after the game...we felt like we've been friends all this time...ha ha ha
Simple but memorable..that's the way I like my evenings....Rainy days and Mondays are not that bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment