Fantastical Highlights

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Angelical and Heaven sent..

I never realized this about you until this time around, Angie.
I can't believe it took so many years for me to see it.

You are far more beyond special...

Special would almost be an insult or a criminal understatement
You are far beyond a sister, a mom, a wife, a daughter, or a friend.....you have been an ear to those who refuses to hear
You are a best friend that everyone has been seeking for...
I admire you with grace and smile
I envy you exactly just for what and who you are....
You are just amazing.

In many ways you remind me of myself
Living our lives comes with very little guidelines.
Everyday, we are still learning who and what I should be everyday.
We represent both someone who possess endless strengths and beauty that comes in desirable variations.
With you one will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires in her childhood and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway.
We both have encountered so many brick walls (poverty, family problems) but brick walls is just a testament of what we are always willing to do to prove how badly they want something in life.

You are the key to everyone that our family stand for
You are the perfect combination of life's sweetest kindness, a reason why I realized it's ok to forgive
You have no idea how much you're needed and how much you mean to not just your family and friends.
To put it simply, Angelica...you're name is truly fitting because you are heaven sent..

You truly are a gift we have always wanted...
I have never been proud to be have known a cousin and a best friend just like you
I hope I know how much we all feel blessed and gifted to have you in our life!

I love you Bato!

No comments:

Post a Comment