This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
Sunday, September 11, 2011
He Will Rainse You Up On Eagle's Wings..
Last night, I was driving home half intoxicated but half feeling blessed. I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends and family. My friend Patricia found a guy who seemed to just be in love with her...I don't blame him..I think she's really amazing.
But she's not the only one loved...I am in a dream..I found my dream...I'm scared but I will take a leap. You are ready Elizabeth...you really are..
Today is the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I went to my parish today for the first time since getting back from a long trip out east. There was no place like home.
The message was beautiful and the mass brought me to tears with its beautiful music, sermon, and the baptismal service for the upcoming newly revised latin liturgy. I wish I was able to share this moment with my family or a love one.
Life changed for all of us 10 years ago. I will never forget. Interestingly enough, today's sermon was about the act of forgiveness; something that I have been learning more and more everyday....I teared up during communion - I've never felt so close to the words I read every Sunday...I left with a smile and feeling of hope and I am grateful for the wisdom.
"And He will raise you up on eagle's wings,
Bear you on the breath of dawn,
Make you to shine like the sun,
And hold you in the palm of His Hand"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment