Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A New and Respectful Appreciation

I was awaken this morning by Baby Shawn at 4 am as he went to restroom. He joined me in bed. He was so cute. I woke up at 5:30 and he was gone again and decided to go back join his sister Shyra in the sofa. Shyra promised to join me in bed last night. She made those promises for the last two nights...It never happened.

I made eggs. I made the eggs twice. I spent almost $70 in groceries just for two days. Two hours later, they were hungry again. I made noodles, Tuna sandwiches for Shawn while they decided to carve my halo-ween pumpkin; a project with Anthony that is two weeks late.

We then decided to finally go to the pool. I wanted to study and read for my work tomorrow but they decided to pull me down to the pool. Everyone was surprised. They didn't know I had two kids lol. I just played along. Two hours later, they were hungry again. I made some noodles and only one of them ate it. I had to make another sandwich for Shawn. We watched ratatouille together then they were ready to play again.

I spent about 4 hours trying to clean up today. Never ending dishes and work could never be done without Shawn pulling my shirt or tugging my hair. I'm exhausted.

I complained that I was tired and that I had a headache. Shawn came to me and kissed me and said that he loved me. All my pain went away. I realized how wonderful it is to love a child. So innocent..so pure.

I went to sing at church today. Nothing too special. I felt bad that I missed the birthday party last Wednesday. Next Sunday, we get to sing with the Children's Choir. I am so excited :)

Highlights:
1. Our hike through the backbay
2. Cooking with the kids
3. Pumpkin Carving






No comments:

Post a Comment