Fantastical Highlights

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Early Spring Cleaning

Time to go over the rolodex again. Need to delete toxic associations in my life and let in nothing but positive energy. After all, you are who you hang out with.

I don't understand. It's confusing. Perhaps, I too can be confusing.

I met with you the other day just because I saw you at a starbucks near a work site. We talked a bit..you seemed happy with your 1 year anniversary with your girlfriend. At one point, I was genuinely happy for you then you texted me after I told you about my new furniture purchase about my patio and that if it's sexy enough to have sex in - I don't get you. Have you really gotten that shallow? I told you..why not leave if you're not happy.

You email me during the day. You call from a google phone and offers to meet me during the day when it's only convenient for you but you never call me at night. I'm not 6.

You want me to go out with you but you come up with no plans. You come over here because you have nothing else to do. You invite me to breakfast and make me pay for my own. You come over again, I made you breakfast...no thank you and did not even offer to help me your dishes and left without making your bed - then you asked me since I'm not interested if I have any friends that might be interested to go out with you. Are you kidding me?

You text me out of the blue. We have a wonderful time together. I fall for you. You fall for me. Then you disappear again. You send me gifts and cards. I told you I want more but you remain no where to be found.

I remain understanding of your situation. Your child is ill. She's fine now. You travel every week. I may see you once a month. You want to have lunch. You request that I wear a skirt suit and stockings. What will you wear for me in return? I love the $200 dinners but I'd rather just buy my own.

I remain focused. Work is a priority. A couple of projects in mind. I bought a new patio set. I met my good friend Jason to work on our project. It seemed to be a happy day....

My friend Imy texted me today. She's helping me pick up my patio furniture tomorrow - she, at least I know, will remain a good friend forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment