Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts Day Turned into Hatred Towards Other Women

Like a typical holiday, my phone was beeping off the hook with text messages. Friends and family texted Happy Vday including a couple of ex's and two admirers from work..No men left behind lol

It was bound to be a good day. For the first time, I was fine not having a Valentine's date. I would have loved to hear from a couple of people but I promised myself not to pout about it.

Reservations for Dinner for 1 at Banderas turned into dinner for 4 with an old friend and with two new strangers. The evening already started sour when the new strangers made a complaint about the cost of food and the wait (they came an hour earlier than planned). In less than ten minutes, they managed to verbalize to everyone about how hungry they were (so a waiter brought them free bread) and did not want to wait so we moved to another restaurant (I already had lunch where they wanted to go) but they decided to walk a mile since they were so scared about a smoker in the back of the restaurant. High maintenance and poor with full of endless complaints. I managed to get through dinner just fine but i also realized how easy it must be to take me out to dinner..

I went home around 9 pm with a man standing by my door with a bouquet of flowers....A frown turned easily into a smile. Then I cried..I guess someone thinks I'm special after all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment