It's been a while since I've written. Work has been the center of my life. With a workweek full of driving and meetings up North, I actually said no to going out with my friends tonight....I FEEL LAME.
Nevertheless, I am happy to report that I still found time to eat well. I also met up with some old and new friends. I became friends with some new co-workers. I didn't feel as productive. In fact, I felt like I was in a new movie similar to "Mean Girls"....I coped by laughing everything off.
The week ended with a new trade that I just learned; to convert a regular light switch into a dimmer....AMAZING! I never thought I would ever paint much less change light fixtures in my home.
I'm settled...I'm having my first dinner on the 19th..
The roommate: I want him out but he is helping me out quite a bit. He's nice but we'll see..
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment