Fantastical Highlights

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Truth Will Set You Free...

Another eventful day, full of surprises, laughter, and tears amongst friends. I began my day with my usual morning cup of coffee (I bought 3 lbs of coffee from my favorite french bakery in Fresno), I watched a movie, then off to Ralphs to pick up a bottle of wine.

The afternoon was spent with new friends from the Ford Estates in Newport Beach. The house was spectacular, secured space, their neighbor is a USC football player, and Kobe Bryant was amongst the guests. Life seem to just get interesting everyday.

Needless to say, I went home partially intoxicated...but was glad to see family..We finished watching "The Help". It was the 5th time I saw the film since Chicago and it still brought me to tears.

The movie ended with talks of courage, truth, and freedom. The truth will set you free? I disagree..not always the case. The truth is that the truth bites you in the ass sometimes. more to come later..


No comments:

Post a Comment